MODMIC 4.0 Uni-Directional with Mute
MOST POPULAR MODEL
The ModMic 4 Uni-directional microphone with mute switch features the noise-cancelling performance of the cardioid capsule. It’s a perfect choice for multiplayer gaming and office VOIP use, as you’ll reduce that clatter of keyboards or other background noise. The mute switch also makes it easy for you to silence the mic at any time.
- Precision cardioid capsule delivers superior voice capture while reducing unwanted background noise
- In-line mute switch instantly silences your mic
- Easily attach or remove the microphone thanks to a novel, patented design
- Adjustable boom gives you flexibility to best position the mic for performance and comfort
- Ideal for multi-player gaming, VOIP calls, or any noisy environment
- A 3.3 meter coaxially-shielded copper cable with clips easily attaches to computer or console
- Standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC; available adapters for Mac and console use
- Includes carrying case & extra clasps
- One ModMic with mute button
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
- One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
- 5 cable clips (not in pictures)
- Carrying case
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Xbox One: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Will need latest firmware update! (as of 5/22/15)
- Play Station 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp.
- Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Es gibt noch keine Produktbewertungen. Warum schreibst du nicht die erste?
Melde dich an oder registriere dich, um eine Bewertung zu schreiben.